Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, April 24, 2023

Show HN: A website to generate Magic: The Gathering cards https://ift.tt/Ijap1H6

Show HN: A website to generate Magic: The Gathering cards I created a website that utilizes OpenAI's LLM to generate realistic Magic cards based on a prompt. Using LLMs to generate Magic cards (or generate anything these days) is not new, but I've tried to put this together into a nice package and I am planning on making future improvements. You can generate some pretty flavorful cards depending on what prompt you provide. There are some issues since this is an early version. You will see cards that are just flat out incorrect or that do not make sense. I also will not guarantee the website will always work, so please be nice :) You will also notice the website domain name is a random one generated by Azure (if people like this, I may get a real one). Anyways, give it a shot and let me hear your feedback or features you would like to see. Thank you and hope you have fun generating! https://ift.tt/FdCmwBt April 24, 2023 at 06:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment