Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Show HN: I made PromptWatch – LangChain tracing on steroids https://ift.tt/vr65BlG

Show HN: I made PromptWatch – LangChain tracing on steroids As I was building my first few chains, I noticed how difficult it was to understand what was going on, why GPT was responding the way it was, and how I could improve it. Tinkering with my prompts was so tedious - I had to either update the prompt template and rerun the whole chain, or grab the actual prompt, take it to OpenAI playground, tweak it there, and then make a template out of it again. That's why I decided to build something better! PromptWatch allows you to tune your prompt templates in the browser in a format appropriate for LangChain, decoupling template from parameters data. It also allows you to track your sessions and costs per your project and tenant, track template versions and more. Best of all, it's completely free! I would be thrilled to hear any feedback you have. Thanks so much for checking it out! https://ift.tt/kT0feVX April 25, 2023 at 07:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment