Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, April 17, 2023

Show HN: Trivai.app – AI powered trivia questions, with references https://ift.tt/Puc6mhJ

Show HN: Trivai.app – AI powered trivia questions, with references Hi HN! As many of you, I've had a lot of fun playing around with LLMs the past few months and I wanted to show you what I've built. I made a trivia website using GPT3 a while back just to have something to play with. My initial interest was to see if I could get structured responses to build a UI around, and if I could get the LLM to refer back to what piece of text it used to create questions and answers with. The initial results were pretty good, but not good enough. Fast forward a few months, GPT 3.5 was released to the public and I was released from my work. I decided to pick this up again and have been making some changes. - I've generated almost 3000 questions. - I initially only let signed up users generate questions due to cost concerns. Since 3.5 is much cheaper, I've opened up the question generation for everybody. - I built a prompt comparison tool so I could tweak the prompt to get better responses. - I've added some more data to the questions. This includes a more free form explanation to the correct answer (separate from the references), and categories for all questions. - I've been working on a question improvement process. This means I collect issues, generate new variations of the question and let people vote on them. Voting and question improvement is currently only available to signed in users. I have many more ideas I'd like to explore, but I would appreciate your feedback and would be happy to answer any questions about the site or its development. You can access the references by pressing the explanation text when you've answered a question correctly. https://trivai.app April 17, 2023 at 06:43PM

No comments:

Post a Comment