Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Show HN: Ezy – open-source gRPC client, alternative to Postman and Insomnia https://ift.tt/MsdpJgb

Show HN: Ezy – open-source gRPC client, alternative to Postman and Insomnia In this release I have concentrated on user experience: - Full support of shortcuts - Reworked collections management - Notifications - Improved UX gRPC clients I’ve worked with had drawbacks and didn’t fit my use-case in a way I was expecting, since I’ve started working with gRPC 3+ years ago. Since then, I wanted a tool that fits any need in gRPC world. This is why I created ezy. Compared to Insomnia and Postman, ezy offers better streams support, allows you to use Server-Side and Mutual TLS with custom TLS certificates, works with gRPC-Web and has a more slick UI/UX. If you are looking for a gRPC/gRPC-Web client which fits your needs, give ezy a chance! I’d love to hear your feedback and answer any questions regarding ezy. https://ift.tt/VMzZ5B9 December 8, 2022 at 10:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment