Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, June 21, 2019

Aim is to grow a digital marketing agency. Smartest in the...



Aim is to grow a digital marketing agency.

Smartest in the village? Or the dumbest in the city?

DMs:
“What do I have to do to meet you?”
I’m not a charity…I need to be earning all the time.

Healthy for money? A strategy of the poor.

Can you connect with me?
Sure, be my guest; take ownership; if you’re bringing positive, organic energy… Social media is an energy exchange. Shouldn’t take from you like a Gadfly.
#Networking #socialmedia #growth #cut #lean #bodyfat #IG

A little leaner than this today (#tb). Happiness is a pursuit.

Secret whatsapp groups and subscribers always get privileges. Get what you pay for.

You don’t marry who you can live with. It’s who you can’t live without.

Ask Richard Branson for his Business.
(It’s become a staple of society)

I happily remove negative SEO and thirsty comments from my feeds.



via Tumblr http://bit.ly/2LdAu9A

No comments:

Post a Comment