Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, June 30, 2019

What’s the difference between a bench and a Black man? A...



What’s the difference between a bench and a Black man?
A bench can support a family… If ‘X’ can achieve something in 30 minutes, that’s taken 20 years to master;
You don’t owe the minutes,
You owe the years.

Girls 6ft 2 on Tinder.
I want a date; not a Centre Back.
Bolt comes in at around 6ft 5.
94 kg.
I would n’t date a girl heavier than me.

With a Net worth of $90 Million, Mr Bolt could definitely support a family?

It’s a joke alright…I like seeing a brother winning
(Just aware of the disadvantages)

So,, what’s White and top and Black on the bottom???
Not society any more…answer was clearly 'Guinness’ you little racist… People have certain standards of living.
I used to eat out 5 times per week in restaurants at 21.
Stood in homeless queues for food at times now??? But earning more in less time;
So,, who’s stealing my time?? What it means, is you can charge more for your time,, or there are people prepared to pay more for it elsewhere.

I’ll give you pearls. You eat them.
Now you want to punch me in the face…
Most expensive sex is free sex.

Cow in a field sees the train driver…
Sometimes you need things done quickly.



via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2Yop9HI

No comments:

Post a Comment