Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Show HN: ChattySurvey – Super easy AI powered conversational surveys https://ift.tt/BN0dvJU

Show HN: ChattySurvey – Super easy AI powered conversational surveys My name is Richard D'Lonesteen I'm the CTO of ChattySurvey. This is the 6th startup idea I'm working on in the last 12 months. In a way, it was born because of the pain of doing MOM tests and understanding how tricky it can be to create good surveys and conduct them without falling for the flattery trap. We are building perhaps the simplest to create surveys in the world(let me know if I'm wrong). Currently, you can get super powerful(NPS, CSAT, PMF etc..) surveys just by filling out 1 text field with the name of the subject. We are leveraging GPT to conduct the surveys and analyse them. And so far it's doing an unbelievable job, but don't take my word for it - check it out! We are looking for pilot users and problems that we can help to solve! Thank you! https://ift.tt/MbKhkRH May 10, 2023 at 01:25PM

No comments:

Post a Comment