Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Show HN: Versionfeeds – Custom RSS feeds for releases of your favorite software https://ift.tt/QRKLEh0

Show HN: Versionfeeds – Custom RSS feeds for releases of your favorite software Hi HN! I am quite excited as this is my second product, launched today: Versionfeeds. https://ift.tt/x6i4oDf What is Versionfeeds? I was quite annoyed by the fact that I had no central place where I could see all the software releases. I use software a lot, be it at my job, to build my side projects, or tools hosted on my NAS at home. It's literally dozens, if not hundreds of tools, packages or even programming languages. And most of them receive updates regularly. That is why I built Versionfeeds. It allows me to bundle all the releases for the software I need and love, into one dedicated feed. At the moment, all public repositories on Github and Gitlab are available. You can also search on npm (Javascript) and Packagist (PHP) for your software. More providers will come soon. The feeds adhere to the Atom standard and can be consumed with any feed reader. If maintainers use markdown in their release notes, it will be converted to HTML. Any feedback, wishes and ideas are welcome. Please share your thoughts with me. <3 March 8, 2023 at 03:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment