Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Show HN: Squareword - a Wordle-like game with an added dimension https://ift.tt/yfbFkaH

Show HN: Squareword - a Wordle-like game with an added dimension Last weekend, when I was playing Wordle I was inspired to think of ways to expand the concept and fuel my daily word game addiction. So I built squareword, where you use word guesses to uncover a square of letters consisting of five words down and five across. There is a new challenge every day, I thought you guys might enjoy it. My score for today was ten guesses. I built it in Vue.js and the Quasar framework and host it on Cloudflare pages. Just like Wordle, it runs purely on the client side. Over the past week, I’ve been adding features such as user stats and the ability to share your results. It has been really fun to see friends and family start playing the game, even when they beat my own score… Any feedback is appreciated! https://squareword.org/ February 6, 2022 at 01:12PM

No comments:

Post a Comment