Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Show HN: I have made a Chrome extension to focus on my goals https://ift.tt/Malso6CW8

Show HN: I have made a Chrome extension to focus on my goals Hi, In the past few years, I have discovered and tested the benefits of goal settings and visualization. I have formed this habit of writing my goals as affirmations in a pocket diary and reading it every morning. However, there are days when I forget to do it and then lose momentum. So, I thought of a chrome extension with a minimal interface where I can add all my affirmations, and then it displays them on a new tab throughout the day, one affirmation at a time. With the help of my teammate, I have created exactly this. It's called 'Affirmations Flow.' This is how it works: - When you add it to the chrome, it comes with a few sample affirmations preloaded - You can edit and replace them with your affirmations. - Click save, and you are set. - When you open a new tab next time, it will shuffle play those affirmations displaying each affirmation for thirty minutes so that you can focus on it. - If you are in public place and do not want others to see your affirmations, there is an option to hide the shuffle and the extension gives you a blank screen new tab with beautiful floating bubbles. It's totally free. Here is the link if you want try it out: https://ift.tt/nTV0cWpgJ February 2, 2022 at 11:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment