Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Show HN: Two uBlock Origin rules to improve your Twitch experience https://ift.tt/3pkGtgP

Show HN: Two uBlock Origin rules to improve your Twitch experience It might come down to taste, but I feel like a lot of the "features" Twitch has been adding have cluttered the interface while offering little of value for someone like me who just watches streams occasionally and isn't closely involved in community events. But most importantly, I'm bothered by the non-dismissable popups that now appear over the video feed. They seem to be for extensions, but what features they provide evades me. These two uBlock Origin rules (which you can add in the My Filters tab) will remove the main two modals that can pop up over the video: www.twitch.tv##.extensions-dock-card ext-twitch.tv##.prime-extension-root Additionally, you may want to get back a chat frame without a leaderboard header: www.twitch.tv##.channel-leaderboard Twitch generates random class names, possibly to prevent your blocking some elements, so I tried to find the topmost classes. I hope that's useful to some. December 22, 2021 at 05:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment