Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Show HN: After 2.5 years on my side project, it has hit £500/month revenue https://ift.tt/2VXh1OK

Show HN: After 2.5 years on my side project, it has hit £500/month revenue It's been a long slow hog and I almost gave up a few times (more than a few) but when covid hit this year it gave me some time to really focus on my product. There were stupid user journey things that I knew needed fixed. There were some features I knew needed added. And I knew the pricing was wrong. I spent some hardcore time working on these things back in March / April and since then my MRR has continued to grow. My product is SongBox ( https://songbox.rocks ) - it's an alternative to things like bandcamp and soundcloud for creators who need to share audio files privately. I'm at a stage now where I've bottomed out all the work I've wanted to do and I'm looking for a fresh round of feedback. Would love you guys to check it out and see what you can think of. Thanks! December 10, 2020 at 11:19AM

No comments:

Post a Comment