Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Intelligence is the cause of wealth. Blessed are meek; for they shall inherit the earth. Occasionally, Berbatov-esque demeanour. You're not going to climb Everest without good Sherpas. I forced a level of disgust with some people πŸ˜…πŸ€­ I know I'm amongst good company... What do I take from this? "Work harder on yourself than you do at your job. Your job makes you a living. Yourself makes you a fortune."

Intelligence is the cause of wealth. Blessed are meek; for they shall inherit the earth. Occasionally, Berbatov-esque demeanour. You’re not going to climb Everest without good Sherpas. I forced a level of disgust with some people πŸ˜…πŸ€­ I know I’m amongst good company… What do I take from this? “Work harder on yourself than you do at your job. Your job makes you a living. Yourself makes you a fortune.”

Intelligence is the cause of wealth. Blessed are meek; for they shall inherit the earth. Occasionally, Berbatov-esque demeanour. You’re not going to climb Everest without good Sherpas. I forced a level of disgust with some people πŸ˜…πŸ€­ I know I’m amongst good company… What do I take from this? “Work harder on yourself than you do at your job. Your job makes you a living. Yourself makes you a…

View On WordPress



via Tumblr https://ift.tt/37eQLnv

No comments:

Post a Comment