Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, November 18, 2019

Didn't get the second/third job I was seeking. I was thinking metrics, call handling times, upsells, total calls per hour, and aggregated sales. I used to sell 4/5 pairs of trainers to every 1 some else did at 17 years old. Apparently, if you add a £1.99 shoe care product, to your 1 sale,, instead of an extra £300, in the same timeframe, you get a promotion??? Bizarre!! Employers just wanted sales. Seem to be a lot of returns here. Probably sales over efficiency and accuracy. Worked for Capita. 1 day,, there was an aggregated 3hrs meeting,, to debate 10 minutes. 3 people in a 1hr meeting. I left,, and got a 3 times payrise. Averaging around 7.5 leads per hour, with some roles. Maybe 10, 1 day. 4.5, with a commute the next. It's not fixed. Nicolas Pepe, averaged a goal or assist every 100-110mins for Lille.


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NY4YgT

No comments:

Post a Comment