Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, July 14, 2019

“This generation is obsessed with looking successful,...



“This generation is obsessed with looking successful, rather than being it”.
Kanye West- $240 Million Net worth.
#motivationalquotes #motivation #Wealth #Value #time #money #network #networkisyournetworth

Problem I have,, is how do you measure it?

So quick to become somebody’s, that we fail to become somebodies.

I can pay you more; but, don’t pay me less, when I increase my value.

I see 19 year old footballers sold for £72 million.
I have no idea where I am in relation to this???
I do want to befriend you. I also want to win at something… Love in a way that people feel free.
Philosopher Alan Watts claims; “Give it away, and it will come back.” Don’t overthink about offending people (#10) Lost my sense humour and a lot of money a few times; contemplating how quickly people can connect in 2018-2020 when Big Data explodes. New employers, neighbours etc.
It’s not odd to think people are researching potential dates, taking screenshots and doing their homework on you, allies, and competition.
#Procrastinationisthemotherofallthieves #Timeismoney #Bitcoin #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #VPNs #Mycelium #qrcodes #QR #IG #Automation #Marketing #sychronization



via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2XJzLo9

No comments:

Post a Comment