Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 11, 2019

CLICK. Doesn’t matter how long you live. What’s...



CLICK.
Doesn’t matter how long you live. What’s important is how you live.

How my flat should be. Trying to get to that place, but more obstacles than I’d like.

Trying to pay using my watch…for me only, when I choose. Let me decide if you get premium drinks when you’re broke.

Naive to think I’m not trying to improve, work, and NOT swap health for money (strategy of the poor) #IOT #Newbusinessgeneration #home #living #fiduciary #communication #time #money #evolution #microservices

So, you might hate your dentist at first…but they want to pull you out of your decay and make you better.

To me,, some areas of the UK look like Wizard of Oz.



via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2NPVFBM

No comments:

Post a Comment