Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, May 30, 2019

On who’s watch? Sometimes, I just see someone smile on an...



On who’s watch? Sometimes, I just see someone smile on an IG feed. Apparently that’s success and you don’t need to work again? ๐Ÿง

Marketing charlatans most the time.

Pictures next to someone elses car.

Loaning suitcases of cash for a selfie.

Selfies in someone elses Harbourside Studio flat they can’t afford.

Probably late for meetings, and can’t react to short-term business demands.

Not actually doing their job; just manipulating figures for personal gain.

Look alright, until you hear them speak… School DUNSTable, surviving on 2007’s Prom Likes.

DM’s to buy them makeovers, 4G??? I dress for the task I’m trying to achieve, or at least with the time value of information|money given.

I prefer underselling, overdelivering. Sometimes just not worth the effort with some.
You can all mark your own homework… I pay my advisors. If you keep expecting free advice, I’ll put strychnine in your coffee, and tell you it’s sugar. ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ”š People who want to be driven around; won’t pay for fuel, data, no intention of learning.
Well, next time, you wake up in an abandoned field.
-100 payoff
(Messy divorce for some)
Same guys,, impregnate girls to trap them. No intention of marrying. Just want a good time; no responsibilities, home to go to if needed.
Like some ersatz Bond 004(p)- like their bank accounts.

Want to be the boss, until it’s time to pay for the office.

Scene from Phoneshop:
“DO THE MUSIC”

#Hiddencostoffree #charlatans #freeloaders #Snollygoster #vapidhack #norolemodelz #norolemodels #jcole “In this life One thing counts; in the bank of large amounts” -Ludacris.

Billionaire Paul Tudor-Jones has a $100k MBA - “So I can give my children all of the (DIS)advantages that I have been given”.
I also want to do ‘THAT’. I prefer the Icahn theory; “If you make me a million, I won’t smack you in the mouth.”



via Tumblr http://bit.ly/2QIOJnX

No comments:

Post a Comment